Report Name: 2018-2023 Global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Consumption Market Report.
The Worldwide Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Market is a recently published research report that covers every aspect of Global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) 2018 along with in-detailed analysis of Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market growth elements, Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market trends, size, demand and Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market distribution. The Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) report also evaluates the past and current Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market values to predict future market directions between the forecast period 2018 to 2023. This research report segments the Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) industry according to Type, Application and regions.
Get a Sample Copy of this report
Summary of Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Market:
Electronic Shelf Label, also known by the acronym ESL. It is the latest solution for inventory and price management in the retail sector, based on the use of advanced IT technology. ESL replaces conventional paper price tags attached to the shelves of supermarkets and department stores with, for example, LCDs and electronic paper (E-paper) that show information on product price, sales promotions, etc.ESL takes advantage of Zigbee, a low-power wireless communication technology, to keep product prices updated in real time. ESL consists of an e-paper equipped tag and gateway which delivers product information. The central server transmits information of each product to the gateway, which in turn sends such information to thousands of tags at the same time.An electronic shelf label includes a transceiver configured to communicate with a plurality of wireless data tags associated with a plurality of retail products.Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) is a technology-intensive industry.
There are less than twenty manufacturers in this industry.
The top two manufacturers are Store Electronic Systems (imagotag) and Pricer in 2015. The other competitors include Displaydata, E Ink, Opticon Sensors Europe B.V,DIGI, Altierre, Hanshow Technology and new entrants like Panasonic, LG innotek and Samsung etc.
There are also a number of smaller regional companies or companies that are attempting to develop products with a view to establishing a position on the market.
With the restructuring of the sector, for example, if one or more competitors were to enter into an alliance with a strong partner, this could constitute a threat to other players in the market.
The growth of Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) industry depends on the acceptance of retail store.At present, in developed countries, the Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) industry is generally at a more advanced level. The world’s largest enterprises are mainly concentrated in Europe. Meanwhile, foreign companies have more advanced R & D capability and leading technical level. However, foreign companies manufacturing cost is relatively higher, compared with Asia companies.
Over the next five years, projects that Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) will register a 19.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1790 million by 2023, from US$ 630 million in 2017.
Some of key competitors or manufacturers included in this report are:
Company 1, Company 2, Company 3
Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market Production Breakdown Data by Top Regions:
- United States (Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain)
- APAC (China, Japan, Korea, Australia)
- Africa (Egypt, Israel, Turkey)
The study objectives of Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Market report are:
- To study and analyze the global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2018, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market by identifying its various sub segments.
Focuses on the key global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyse the Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyse competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Purchase Full report of Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market @ https:// www.360researchreports.com/purchase/12929582
By the product type, the Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market is primarily split into:
Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Displays, E papers Displays
By the end users/application, Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market report covers the following segments:
Department Stores/Mass Merchandise, Grocery/Supermarket, Drug Stores, Specialty Stores, Others
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
Table of Contents: 2018-2023 Global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Market Consumption Market Report like,
- Scope of the Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Market Report:
- Market Introduction
- Research Objectives
- Years Considered
- Market Research Methodology
- Economic Indicators
- Currency Considered
- Executive Summary:
- World Market Overview
- Global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Market Consumption 2013-2023
- Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market Consumption CAGR by Region
- Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market Consumption by Application
- Global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Value and Market Share by Application (2013-2018)
- Global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) by Players:
- Global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Market Sales by Players (2016-2018)
- Global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Market Sales Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
- Global Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Revenue Market Share by Players (2016-2018)
- Market Drivers, Challenges and Trends:
- Market Drivers and Impact
- Growing Demand from Key Regions
- Growing Demand from Key Applications and Potential Industries
- Market Challenges and Impact
- Market Trends
- Marketing, Distributors and Customer:
- Sales Channel
- Direct Marketing
- Indirect Marketing
- Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) Customer
******Enquire before full purchase order of this report, Click Here to Continue******
In the end, Electronic Shelf Label (ESL) market report undertakes the new project, key development areas, business overview, product specification, SWOT analysis, investment feasibility analysis, return analysis, and development trends. The study also presents a round-up of exposures which companies operating in the market and must be avoided in order to enjoy bearable growth through the course of the forecast period.
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
360 Research Reports
Mr. Ajay More
USA : +1 424 253 0807
UK : +44 203 239 8187